Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Dresser Redo

One of my many passsions is to repaint and redo old furniture. I love the finished product and making something look completely different. For me one of the best parts of doing this dresser was pulling the tape off and seeing those perfect paint lines. Nothing better. I totally forgot to take a before picture but this dresser was white and lobo blue. I repainted it to match my youngest ds's room. You can kinda see the color scheme in the background. If any of you are planning on doing stripes anywhere in your house I have some tips for you. That will have to be in a later post. kids are sleepy. More to come on this room. I'm trying to get at least one room in our house finished and his is the closest. Oh and I need your opinions... I thought about doing an orange stripe right down the middle. What do you think? Too much?

4 comments:

Russel and Marcie Sipes said...

I do just love it. Great job.

Larry and Megan said...

I think it looks awesome! Way to go!

The Hall Family said...

Looks good to me!

{Jesica Huffaker} said...

Ok I totally didn't know you were still in Snowflake! I totally would have called you! Such a cute blog by the way, love your work.